Sunday, January 6, 2013

Vagina Dentata

One of my new year's resolutions (well pretty much my only one) is to watch more movies. Resolutions shouldn't be difficult, should they?

The other night on IFC I caught an odd film from a few years ago called Teeth. Link below. Honestly I watched because it came on after Portlandia, and I'm not sure I'm glad I watched.

It was oddly compelling and haunting, I hope someone out there has seen it, because it's one of those movies that must be discussed. Talk therapy required.

The primary plot point involves a young girl who discovers she has a shall we say unusual gynecological condition that both serves her and proves dangerous. Can't shake it from my head does that mean it's a good movie?

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0780622/

No comments:

Post a Comment