This year, I resolve to make resolutions for others, starting with my pets.
- Pass less gas.
- Make peace with the bunny rabbit that frequents the yard.
- Eat more slowly and enjoy my food.
- Be nicer to the cat.
- Stop fighting over the dog beds.
- Take more walks.
- Enjoy bathtime.
- Send the vet a Christmas card.
- Moderate my cheese and rawhide intake.
- Show appreciation for my masters.
- Go to anger management class.
- Try tai chi.
- Investigage different heat vents in which to lay in front of. There's more to life than the kitchen.
- Be more appreciative of the dogs.
- Keep closer eye on squirrels in the yard.
Ok, so I guess I did make one resolution for myself this year, to use the blog site that I set up a while ago. We are on day 2 of the year. Peace out.